CHECK OUT OUR MAIN GOLF WEBSITE FOR MORE PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS - http://callawayirons.netii.net
Knetgolf.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010






callawayirons

For more reviews and products by Callaway go to our main site at - http://callawayirons.netii.net/





Certified Preowned Callaway Golf Clubs




Shop Pre-Owned Callaway Clearance Items










Callaway Golf Clubs
Callaway. A name that demands respect. A name that is legendary in the golf world. Callaway makes some of the finest golf products and golf equipment, and they are known worldwide for their excellent quality and superiority.

Top Callaway Steelhead and Callaway Steelhead review


Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead. The Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead was voted "Fairway Wood of the Year" in 2003 If you want quality Callaway steelhead then check us out


callaway steelhead

Summary:
Absolutely the best fairway woods made. And I have tried alot of different brands.


callaway steelhead 111

Summary:
i have always been hesitant on using fairway wood till i built my confidence with this. Slowyly but surely will be my go to club for par 5 and long par 4. the look is great and the feeling and forgivness is fantastic.


steelhead

Summary:
I have owned this club for a long time and it is by far the oldest club in my bag. I had the uniflex shaft replaced with a TT S300and had a smaller grip put on. This club is very forgiving and it is my go to club on tight holes. The head is just big enough to inspire confidence of the tee and not so big that you feel like you are trying to hit a driver off the deck from the fairway.


Callaway Steelhead

Summary:
Picked up a used 5 wood with a steel True Temper TX90 stiff shaft, hit it into a net at Golfmart in San Diego. The ball jumped of the face so I took a chance and bought it $40. I can hit it consistently 220 to 230 yards. Loved it so much I looked for a mathcing 3 wood. Found a 3 wood on eBay for another $40 and now have clubs that give me viable options from the tee and also gives me a legitimate chance of reaching many par 5's. I have hit many fairway woods, including all the new technology and these clubs are it for me. I can hit the 5 wood up to 230 yards and the 3 wood plus or minus 250 yards.


Callaway steelhead

Summary:
Always been an equipment junky and have used quite a lot of different gear over the years and am always looking for something different. I was watching a golf show on Cable tele and they were interviewing Greg NORMAN and going through his bag of clubs. This was quite recent and he was using a prototype set of McGregor irons, BUT, he was carrying a Callaway steelhead III, 3 and 4 wood. I thought why would a guy like this with squillions of dollars at his disposal be carrying such an old model metal wood. I thought, I have to try one out. They are selling on Ebay for about $40 for a good quality used one, I bought one. I wont go on and on like some of the other reviews but I can sum it up in one word, "perfect" in every regard. Long, straight with good feel and workability. I also bought a 5 wood and am looking for a 4 wood although they are rare left handed.

We will continue to review more Callaway golf clubs as we receive them, please check our main website at - http://callawayirons.netii.net/

And Also see about callaway big bertha, callaway irons, callaway vft irons, and preowned callaway :

No comments:

Post a Comment